Since 1997, Epiq's procurement solutions have been implemented globally over a wide range of industries. Epiq Smarter Procurement Solutions deliver advanced tools and intelligence to dramatically lower procurement costs.
Epiq is committed to making sure that our customers meet or exceed their business targets and objectives. Epiq delivers comprehensive solutions, expertise, and the support necessary for the ongoing success of supply organizations. To provide our customers with the flexibility and the ability to adopt rapidly, Epiq's solutions can be delivered either as cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) packages or as rapid-deploy applications.
The solutions we provide to our customers fully integrate, simplify and automate the entire source-to-pay process. This enables our customers to realize the following key benefits:
- Reduce spending on goods and services
- Drive policy and contract compliance
- Improve productivity by reducing processing and support time
- Ensure best-practice continuous improvement
- Deploy solutions rapidly to maximize adoption and ROI
- Boost departmental, organizational, and inter-company collaboration
To cover the entire procurement life cycle, Epiq has created a comprehensive set of customer solutions:
Why Customers Choose Us
We are driven, committed, and passionate about the success of our customers. Our customers realize that Epiq is starkly different from both the slow-moving, unfocused ERP vendors and the hype-driven, narrow niche vendors. For prospective customers, the key characteristics of our solutions set us apart:
- Fast: rapid customer deployment process, speedy adoption and quick results. Free from complex implementation and maintenance, Epiq's solutions are deployed faster, are more intuitive, and are supported by integrated services from a team of procurement experts.
- Agile: flexible deployment, payment, expandability, configuration and branding options. Solutions may be delivered as either cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) packages or as rapid-deploy applications. This provides new levels of choice.
- Sustainable: advanced functionality to automate complex processes along with seamless integration, prioritized support, interactive training, expert services. These are delivered without the costs and burdens of complex installation and maintenance.
- Comprehensive: end-to-end, integrated, full life cycle functionality and expertise to support the needs of the most sophisticated buying organizations.
Impressive Track Record
For over fifteen years, Epiq has delivered high return on investment and rapid time to benefit for supply management customers. Our customer history includes organizations in 36 different industries and includes a broad range of sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to midsized organizations. The following is a partial list Epiq supply management customers:
Our personnel and management possess extensive industry experience and domain insight. Epiq's innovative solutions help our customers achieve breakthrough results and overcome competitive challenges. Our business process driven approach to delivering solutions allows us to take advantage of the best practices for an industry. Some of the industries in which Epiq has developed an excellent understanding of business needs, challenges, and processes, through many years of accumulated project experience, include:
- Apparel Stores
- Application Software
- Auto Parts
- Communication Equipment
- Computer Peripherals
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Services
- Electric Utilities
- Gas Utilities
- General Contractors
- Industrial Equipment
- Information Technology Services
- Insurance Brokers
- Internet Service Providers
- Legal Services
- Life Insurance
- Media and Advertising
- Newspaper Publishing
- Packaging & Containers
- Paper & Paper Products
- Scientific & Technical Instruments
- Semiconductor Equip
- Staffing & Outsourcing Services
- Technical Services
- Toy & Hobby Stores
- Wholesale Energy